Vinton Personal Injury Lawyers
There is almost no such thing as an accident. Whenever two people are involved, the cause of an injury can nearly always be traced to someone’s careless or negligent behavior. If someone else was responsible for your injury or harm to your property, you should expect reasonable compensation from an insurance claim or legal action.
At Veron Bice, LLC, we have been representing the people of Vinton and the surrounding areas for many years. We know that the pain caused by an injury doesn’t stop with a quick trip to the emergency room. You don’t have the legal know-how to fight insurance companies and their attorneys for your just compensation for bills, pain and suffering, and lost income caused by someone else’s carelessness.
If you’ve been involved in any sort of accident that wasn’t your fault and need legal assistance, contact Veron Bice, LLC at 337-310-1600 today. We will set up a free consultation where we can discuss your options and answer any questions you have about your case.
At Veron Bice, LLC, we have kept our practice entirely within the state and have an in-depth knowledge of how to handle matters critical to the residents of Louisiana.
- Car Accident. The classic personal injury case, and one of the most common, because everyone needs transportation. If you’ve been injured in your car, you need a settlement that will pay for all your bills and helps get you back on the road.
- Motorcycle Accident. Serious injuries are unavoidable if you’re hit while riding your motorcycle. Even if you’re a good rider, you can’t control the actions of other drivers. You need a good attorney to help you with the compensation you need after a bad crash.
- Truck Accident. With ports all along miles of the Mississippi River, Louisiana roads are filled with big rigs. If one of them hits you, the results can be catastrophic for you or your loved ones. Making the right insurance claim with the right entity after a commercial accident claim is essential.
- Boating Accident. Boats are not just fun. They’re an essential part of life in our state. If you are hurt on or by a boat, you need to be sure that those responsible are held accountable.
- Airplane/Helicopter Crashes. Small planes fly in and out of small airports. Helicopters ferry crews to oil platforms. Sometimes they don’t make it all the way, and when that happens, Veron Bice, LLC wants to help you recover money for any physical and emotional losses you may have suffered.
- Maritime Injuries. Small boats can be fun or a part of your business. Big ships can be dangerous. Maritime law protects injured dockworkers and ship workers, as well as oil riggers and others whose jobs take them out on the high seas.
- Brain Injury. Any damage to the brain, whether a concussion from a car accident or heavy-metal poisoning from a toxic waste spill, can leave the victim with lifelong injury and a need for medical care. If you or a loved one have suffered this kind of injury because of someone’s carelessness or negligence, you should have legal assistance to fight for your rights.
- Birth Injury. Nothing hurts quite as much as seeing your infant harmed even before they have a chance at life. If your baby’s injury was due to an error that occurred during the birth, we can help you get the compensation your child will need for the care and treatment during their life.
- Medical Malpractice. Doctors never intend to make mistakes. Still, mistakes happen at times and places they should not. Proving medical error can be difficult, but that should not prevent you from receiving compensation when a doctor’s or other medical professional’s carelessness or negligence caused you harm.
- Wrongful Death. Losing a loved one at the hands of another is almost unthinkable, especially when it happens through another’s carelessness. No amount of money can make you whole, but we believe that you are entitled to fair compensation for any expenses that may have occurred with your loss.
- Burn Injury. Painful and disfiguring, these injuries can be caused by everything from fire to steam to chemicals. They may require a lifetime of care and reconstruction.
- Chemical Exposure. Whether you’re exposed in a lab, on the job, or by a commercial spill, chemicals are toxic and can leave lasting injuries.
- Failure to Diagnose. We hope our doctors can identify what is wrong with us the first time we see them. We trust that they will treat our condition appropriately. If your doctor doesn’t treat you for the right thing the first time or misses a serious illness entirely, you deserve compensation for lost time, wrong diagnoses, and any complications that arise as a result.
- Orthopedic Injury. Whenever you have suffered an injury that wasn’t your fault that requires long-term physical therapy, you’ll need someone at your side to get you the compensation for the care you need.
- Spinal Injury. Any serious accident has the potential for damage to the spine. Harm to the spine can result in anything from minor nerve damage to total paralysis.
- Premises Liability. Property owners must keep their property safe for anyone who enters there. They can be held responsible for any injury caused by poorly maintained equipment or dangerous conditions.
- Slip and Fall. Puddles, debris, and dark corners can lead to bad falls. If the hazards are due to poor maintenance by the property owner, you should be able to get due compensation for your injuries.
- Nursing Home Abuse. When you leave your loved ones in the care of others, you want them to be safe and secure. If you find they are not, you can seek compensation for the wrong done to them.
- Bicycle Accident. Bikes are smaller, less visible, and more prone to serious damage if hit by a car. You are entitled to fair compensation if you are struck because of someone else’s careless driving.
- Pedestrian Accident. Crossing the street and walking on the sidewalk should be safe for everyone. Accidents caused by negligent drivers may result in serious harm. You should be able to recover money if their actions injured you.
Although we handle personal injury cases, we also take cases dealing with the following issues:
- Environmental Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Mineral Rights
- Soil Contamination
- Land Contamination
- Water Contamination
- The Legacy Left Behind
- Imprudent Drilling Operations
- Landowner Rights
- Oil and Gas Leases
- Oil and Gas Royalties
- Premature Oil and Gas Field Death
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Land Soil Contamination
At Veron Bice, LLC, all our attorneys have been Louisiana attorneys throughout their legal careers. This gives them the knowledge they need to practice in our specialized fields. The areas of medical malpractice, maritime law, and environmental law are not the types of legal cases that the average attorney will see in their lifetime.
Because we are a litigation firm, we work on each case as if it was going to trial. We gather information and interview witnesses with the intention of presenting all our evidence to a judge. If the case settles, then we know it was because the other side knew we had the facts and evidence on our side.
When you need legal advice for your personal injury case, you should have the most aggressive litigation team available. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Vinton attorneys of Veron Bice, LLC at 337-310-1600 today to schedule your free, confidential consultation. No matter what is involved, we can handle your case.