Gage is a native of the Lake Charles area and a graduate of St. Louis Catholic High School. He attended McNeese State University, where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology with a minor in biochemistry. Gage received his J.D. from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, along with a Graduate Certificate in Energy Law and Policy. During law school, Gage authored several articles for the Journal of Energy Law and Resources, where he served as a Senior Associate of Volume 10.
After graduating from law school in 2022, Gage returned to Lake Charles to join Veron Bice, where he pursues his interest in litigation, with a particular emphasis on commercial, personal injury, and oil and gas litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Oil and Gas Litigation.
- Louisiana, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2022
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2022
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2022
- McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- B.S. – 2017
- Honey, I Shrunk the Reactor: A Comment on the Journey of Small Modular Reactors Through the Nuclear Regulatory Process, 10 LSU J. of Energy L. & Resources (2022).